What’s your garden worth?
With the average value of a garden at nearly £1000, can you afford not to think about security? Research by M&S Money suggests that the average shed houses about £988 worth of contents, yet 49% of respondents admitted that they never lock their shed door.
Andrew Ferguson, M&S Head of General Insurance, said: “The value of items kept in sheds can mount up”, and includes all of your garden tools, green house spares, DIY tools, bikes, sports equipment, garden hoses, lawn mowers and other property. Why give thieves the perfect opportunity to take what they like from your garden?
That is why Asgard, UK-based manufacturers of secure steel storage have spent months designing a brand new range of garden secure steel storage: The Flexistore Garden Storage Unit. We listened to what the customers wanted, so we designed a product especially for you. The Asgard Flexistore Garden Storage provides excellent value secure garden storage and is now available at Special Introductory prices from £399 for a limited time.
10 Reasons to love the New Flexistore range
1) Units are made from strong, thick, galvanized steel, which is then coated with a hardwearing polyester powder coat paint. This makes all of our sheds not only weatherproof but also tough and durable.
2) Just like all of our metal sheds the Flexistore features our unique ventilation system built into the roof of the unit to minimize the build up of condensation inside the unit, keeping your equipment not just safe from theft but also dry.
3) The entire Flexistore range features the same tough, 3-point locking system as featured on our top of the range LPCB units for maximum security.
4) Large, easy access reinforced single door – big enough to walk your mower or wheelbarrow straight in.
5) Optional ramp provides even easier access for the heaviest of items and simply sits outside of the unit when not in use – made from the same tough weatherproof steel as the shed.
6) Includes a full metal shed base complete with free fixings for securing the entire shed to your concrete base for a solid foundation.
7) Optional Wooden flooring – protecting your integral metal floor and reduce condensation.
8) A choice of stylish colours available to suit any garden environment.
9) Supplied with our excellent 10 Year Warranty – this is a product that is built to last.
10) A full assembly service is available - if you are not DIY minded!
If you need any more reasons, why not give us a call on 08456 580 730 and we’ll be happy to discuss what shed would be ideal for your garden. You can also visit our website http://www.asgardsss.co.uk
Filed under: Allotment shed, allotment storage, Barbecue, BBQ, BBQ charcoal storage, BBQ cover, BBQ recipes, Best sheds, charcoal barbeque, charcoal barbeque cover, Garden equipment, Garden Safety, Garden security, Garden sheds, Garden tools, Gardening, Gas Bottle Storage, lawnmower security, Lawnmower storage, Metal sheds, Outdoor activities, Outdoor dining, Outdoor garden storage unit, Outdoor metal garden shed, Sheds Tagged: | Best Gas Bottle Storage, Best sheds, Garden design, garden storage, Gardening, recommended sheds